Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Best of BC Bling

I have been just slightly obsessing over jewelry this summer.

(Some of my fave pieces have been a source of inspiration, here and here.)

Hammered, gold-fill stacks of various shapes and sizes make my heart beat a little faster:

Like these precious little things by Kara Yoo.

We're looking for beautiful, hand crafted collections, and we bet that there are some amazing jewelry designers right in our backyard.

On that note, we would love to hear who you think makes B.C.'s Best Bling!


Best of BC Graphic



Vote by entering your fave local designer's name in the comments section below.

Don't forget to include a website or page address where readers can check out your nominee's work.

The only requirement is that nominees be small batch designers, based in British Columbia.

The Reader's Choices for Best of B.C. Bling will be featured here on B.C. Day!


Deadline for submissions is Friday August 1, 2014.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 am

    Vi and Priscilla Phan - OhKuol - www.ohkuol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 am

    Reiko Designs~www.reikodesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 am

    don't forget about Pyrrha!
    http://www.pyrrha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:31 am

    www.luxjewels.com

    I LUV SUMAN - I wanted a ring for my wife Rena to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and Suman helped me create one - we sketched it on a napkin, I was able to see it before the diamonds were set (which was very cool) and the end result was perfect. It was a great experience - I have recommended Lux Jewels to my hundreds of thousands of listeners. I also want to mention that I AM NOT BEING PAID to say these things; I am just another satisfied customer! - Jeff O'Neil, Morning Show Host 99.3 The FOX Western Canada's #1 Rock Radio Station

    ReplyDelete

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop